You need to register or log in if you already have an account in order to view this forum.
Contact a Site Admin or Moderator if you face any problem with this.

-Darknation Forum Staff-
You need to register or log in if you already have an account in order to view this forum.
Contact a Site Admin or Moderator if you face any problem with this.

-Darknation Forum Staff-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderators

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkAngel33
DarkAngel33

Exp : 51

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Moderators   Moderators I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:24 pm

Name: Spiros Kavvas
Nationality: Greek
Languages: Greek(native), English and some French
Game: Archlord
Experience: Well i was a moderator at another site with around 10.000 players some months ago, i know about the responsibilies that come with the rank of the moderator and i like to help others, i'm also very active (around 4-6 hours per day). As for Archlord, i have been playing since episode 2, so yes, i'm quite experienced. I will not rate myself since i don't think that i am the one able to judge myself, i prefer to let you judge that if of course my application is approved.
Why Me: I am a mature and easy to talk with person, and i always like to help, i think i mentioned some things as well before.
Motivation: I'd like to help create a nice server with a nice community which will be able to stand the test of time.
Thank you for your time.

Regards,
DarkAngel.

//Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Moderators
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Events-
Jump to: