You need to register or log in if you already have an account in order to view this forum.
Contact a Site Admin or Moderator if you face any problem with this.

-Darknation Forum Staff-
You need to register or log in if you already have an account in order to view this forum.
Contact a Site Admin or Moderator if you face any problem with this.

-Darknation Forum Staff-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joca
New User
New User

Exp : 42

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Name: Jovan Vukosavljevic
Nationality: Serbian
Languages: Serbian,Croatian,Slovenian,Bosnian,French a bit , Latin(dead language xD, and i know a bit), Italian (average) German(average), Norwegian(a litle) Swedish(a litle
Game: Archlord Supporter
Call Of Duty Supporter
Counter Strike Supporter
League Of Legends Supporter
Experience: Playing AL since ep3 and i know really a lot about the game ; COD played Single Player COD4 , but gonna start playing COD Multi player , i played few times from PS3 and XboX360 in inet cafe. ; CS playing for like 5-7 years, i know how to play it, also i can go vs someone if they wana check how i play Smile ; Mod : well i was Mod on a lot of forums , mostly for Flyff xD , but i think im okay.Also , i am great player in LoL , i did one of my matches with 30kills 0 deaths xD [x/10]
Why Me: Well becouse i think i can really help , and becouse i love to spend all the free time i have just to help people Very Happy
Motivation: My motivation is becouse i am gamer , and i want to help everyone Smile, and my motivation is also when i saw what games you play Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1